[Air-l] Oxford conference 8-10 September 2005

Christian Ahlert christian.ahlert at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 02:55:33 PDT 2005

Hi Vicki:

just a quick note on the conference - don't you want to involve some IG people? I know its
boring, but after all the WGIG report recommends a new oversight board to, amongst other
things, monitor and increase network security. And since WSIS is going to happen in the
aftermath of the conference it might be relevant to get somebody like Kummer to join the
conference.....

Best
--Ch

Am 9 Aug 2005 um 10:58 hat Vicki Nash geschrieben: