[Air-l] AoIR 6.0 Chicago 2005 Registration Reminder and local information

Jeff Young jeff.young at chronicle.com
Thu Aug 25 07:37:08 PDT 2005

Steve,

Hope all is well with you and the fam.
I just registered online. I entered my credit card number so it would
take me, but I didn't actually click on any fees, per our earlier
conversation. So theoretically I'll be in the system, though I guess
that might reject me once the computer figures that out.

I'm figuring out my schedule now... were you serious about the media
panel idea? I'd be happy to participate if that's still happening.

Best,
-Jeff