[Air-l] Revised Conference Program

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:00:37 PDT 2005

A revised copy of the AoIR conference program is online at

http://people.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn/AoIR-Program-2005-Aug31.doc

Thanks to all who have volunteered as chairs. I am very
pleased to report that we have only a few slots left. These
are being assigned across the last set of volunteers.

Thanks all for the updating. Please continue to send errors to
me to the end of this week, after which I will consider the
details to be correct for printing.

See you all very soon in Chicago.  /Caroline