[Air-l] AoIR Conference -- call for chairs

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:37:20 PDT 2005

I am available to chair any session that does not conflict with my presentation.
 My first choice would be a session that deals with adolescents or CMC but I
have no strong opinions on a specific session.  Use me where you need me Caroline.

Lois Ann Scheidt

Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA

Future Faculty Teaching Fellow (2005-2006) - School of Informatics, Indiana
University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indianapolis IN USA

Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com