[Air-l] wikipedia

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:09:10 PST 2005

An ideal solution would be for wikipedia to set alerts for changes made to
a page and have that alert sent via, say, rss to subscribers. This way
Barry could subscribe to his page and be alerted to changes as they
occured.
I'm surprised that that is not already in place in wikipedia. So surprised
that I went to wikipedia to get info to sent to Barry so that he could
subscribe. I didn't see any info on alerts. They do exist on some wiki and
on most blogs.