[Air-l] identity readings?

Bob Rehak zencat at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:36:59 PST 2005

Nathaniel, you might also check out my article on Lacanian psychoanalytic film
theory and videogame subjectivity:

"Playing at Being: Psychoanalysis and the Avatar." The Video Game Theory Reader,
eds. Mark J. P. Wolf and Bernard Perron (New York: Routledge, 2003). 103-127.

Best,
Bob

Bob Rehak

Department of Communication and Culture