[Air-l] Wikipedia and defamation

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Tue Dec 6 09:19:47 PST 2005

In accordance with the new policy on wikipedia, the Seigenthaler
entry is now protected and can't be edited anymore. On the site, it
now says

"This page has recently been featured in a major source outside of
Wikipedia. As a result, it is experiencing higher than normal
traffic, and has become the target of vandalism. It has consequently
been protected from editing. We apologize for the inconvenience, and
invite you to look at and edit any of our over 800,000 other
articles."

I wonder, if the "major source outside of Wikipedia" is this air-list ;-)
--u