[Air-l] what about Gamming?

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Wed Dec 14 03:09:27 PST 2005

You question might be best addressed to the Digital Games Research
Association list: GAMESNETWORK at uta.fi. There is some cross over with
this list but certainly more people that might know game stats over
there.

For either list it might be worth defining what you mean by video
games: all games played on computing devices (so including the card
game bundled with windows, online triva, mobile phone games), just PC
and Console games, just console games.

I say this as you will get widely different numbers depending on your
scope e.g. one hears that the majority of online gamers are females
over 40 - this does not mean that most Warcraft players are in this
category (though some are).

ren
www.renreynolds.com (there are links to some sources of data on my
site here: http://www.ren-reynolds.com/links.htm#Market)