[Air-l] Message board usage - and a reflection on changing research

Steffasong at aol.com Steffasong at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 17:31:11 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/24/2005 7:51:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
drtlhaupt at swissinfo.org writes:

It is my  impression that if we study each segment separately, we will lose
the  gestalt.  My children use multiple means of communication including  IM,
Chat, Blogging and -  not so much - Message Boards.

Within  this context, I see an entirety of communication happening.

Dr. Timothy  Haupt, Psy.D.

Hello Dr. Haupt,

And what about the non-verbal communication cues?  How does the  entirety of
communication happen without them?

Thanks.

Stephanie  Bennett