[Air-l] wireless technology in the classroom

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 10 07:21:53 PST 2005

I'm interested in the use of wireless technology in the classroom,
*EXcluding* the remote control clicker feedback applications that are so
popular in the US right now. If you're using student laptops with wireless
Internet access during class as an integral part of class, or PDAs to beam
over info etc., I'd be interested in hearing about it.

At this point, I'm not interested in whether your students bring their
laptops or not, or that they use their cell phones for cheating, or whether
you (and you alone) use a laptop, wireless or not. Instead I'm interested in
what you as the instructor ask students to do with wireless technology as
part of the in-class learning experience.

Published articles/chapters, conference papers, unpublished manuscripts, or
just personal anecdotes all are welcome.

Please send to me directly at bunz at scils.rutgers.edu and I will post a
summary to the list.

Thanks,
Ulla Bunz