P2P will survive... and RE: [Air-l] Bebo warning

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Mon Feb 14 17:07:41 PST 2005

seems likely that it is more likely just bad design (and poorly thought
through) rather than a scam.

"Bebo.com, LLC is based in San Francisco, California.
     	Bebo.com, LLC
 	222 Sutter Street
 	5th Floor
 	San Francisco
 	CA 94108
 	USA"

seems to me like someone (Danah?) in SF should go knock on their door and
ask them if they know how ill-advised this kind of thing is (and why)...
or at least verify whether they really exist or not.

--elijah