[Air-l] IR 6 submissions

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 23 06:49:29 PST 2005

The conference site has been closed for submissions and editing. Those who
have something actually in hand right now can email me off list to ask
about getting the abstract in. (Please don't panic if it takes me a day to
answer!)

We now start the reviewing process.   /Caroline

Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)    www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn
Associate Professor                                  phone: (217) 244-7453
Graduate School of Library and Information Science     fax: (217) 244-3302
501 East Daniel St., Champaign, IL 61820