[Air-l] New report on children's online literacy

Magdalena Bober magdalenabober at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 02:59:59 PST 2005

Dear colleagues,

you may be interested in our latest report from the UK
Children Go Online project, 'Internet literacy among
children and young people'.

It presents findings from the UKCGO survey focusing on
young people's online literacy and its relation to the
take up of opportunities and risks on the internet.

The report can be downloaded from our website,
www.children-go-online.net,
direct link:
http://personal.lse.ac.uk/bober/UKCGOonlineLiteracy.pdf

Kind regards,

Magdalena

Dr Magdalena Bober
Research Officer 'UK Children Go Online'
Department of Media & Communications
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE, UK
T +44 (0)20 7955 6005