[Air-l] PhD Studies

I. Seow is260 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 06:18:37 PST 2005

I am a former Cambridge M Phil student seeking to continue towards my PhD
in sociology or political science field, with focus on the use of
communication technologies. I have some years of experience in
international development, employing communication technologies, and in
government Internet-policy work. Would academics in this list recommend
good Universities I can complete my PhD, where there might be
scholarships/grants for international students. Also, where I might be able
to complete in less time due to substantial preparation and graduate work
already undertaken,

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best regards
Isa Seow