[Air-l] Studies of social networks and online community

Tharp, Kevin W. kwtharp at umr.edu
Wed Feb 16 05:23:35 PST 2005

Caroline:

My dissertation is focused on social networking in a combined
face-to-face and online environment related to a geographical community.

Tharp, K. (2004, currently under review).  An Individual Centered
Approach to the Design, Implementation and Appropriation of an Online
Community Network.  Central Queensland University.  Rockhampton,
Queensland, Australia.

It was submitted in June 2004, and I anticipated it will go to binding
in a couple of weeks.  I would be happy to send you a copy of the
finalized version when it gets signed off by the University.

Regards,
Kevin W. Tharp