[Air-l] seeking post-doc employment

d.e.madell at durham.ac.uk d.e.madell at durham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 05:39:01 PST 2005

Hello all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Durham in England in my final year,
presently writing up my thesis on the social aspects of young people's internet
and cell phone use. The main focus of my work is how social anxiety and social
phobia relate to the use of these technologies.

I am currently looking for a post-doc position in this field. If you know of
any opportunities that might suit someone in my position or where I might
look further, I would be very grateful if you could let me know - please email
me on d.e.madell at durham.ac.uk.

I have a few publications to my name and I am very keen to gain more
experience. In addition, I would be interested in pursuing international
opportunities.

Thanks

Dominic Madell
University of Durham