[Air-l] New Submission Restrictions

Ted M Coopman coopman at u.washington.edu
Sat Feb 12 12:42:47 PST 2005

Ah!

Thanks to Jeremy and Nancy for clarifying this. I hope I was not being too dense in my interpretation of Caroline's post, but when one of my fellow panelists came to the same conclusion I had thought I better make sure I knew what the deal was.

A bit of a panic when a majority of my panel people were planning on submitting a stand alone paper as well!

Thanks again.

-TED

Ted M. Coopman
Department of Communication