[Air-l] Anthropology Position Available -- Internet Researcher Desired (!)

Steve Schneider stevesuny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:12:50 PST 2005

Dear Fellow AOIR members -

I have the pleasure of chairing the search committee for an Assistant
Professor of Anthropology at the SUNY Institute of Technology in
Utica, NY, USA.

The position is for a cultural or social anthropologist, and the
announcement specifically mentions a demonstrated interest in
information technology.  If you or any of your students have newly
minted PhD in Anthropology or a closely related field, and have an
interest in Internet research or information technology more
generally, please have a look at the announcement:
http://bannerweb.sunyit.edu/pls/pprddad/jobopps.positions?jid=3401.

I'd be happy to answer any questions about SUNYIT, our programs, and
the environment for Internet researchers at our school.  Send email to
steve at sunyit.edu.

Thanks!

//steve.

Steven M. Schneider