[Air-l] IR 6.0: Posting my submission online?

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:14:04 PST 2005

Dear all,

I guess that my question is more for the conference organisers, but
I'm curious to know about opinions in the community as well.

Can I post my proposal for IR 6.0 online?

Being a blogger I'd love to post my proposal online and I'd do it
immediately after submitting it for the review - this is my usual
practice of sharing work-in-progress as early as possible. Of course,
this could interfere the review process, so I'd like to know what are
the accepted practices in AOIR regarding it.

Lilia Efimova
blog.mathemagenic.com