[Air-l] Studies of social networks and online community

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:55:34 PST 2005

Hi. I would appreciate a copy when it's done. I won't be able to include
it in the current project, but would like to know more about this work.
/Caroline

Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)    www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn
Associate Professor                                  phone: (217) 244-7453
Graduate School of Library and Information Science     fax: (217) 244-3302
501 East Daniel St., Champaign, IL 61820