[Air-l] New topic: Web production/web development

Christer Clerwall christer.clerwall at kau.se
Fri Feb 25 00:20:37 PST 2005

Hi all

I'm new on the list, so I apologize if this topic is "out of bounds". I'm
interested in research on media production in general and more specifically
web production/web development. What I'm looking for is "behind the scenes"
research. The main question is: "How is the form and content of large-scale
web sites affected by the production milieu in which they are created". I
understand "production milieu" very broadly at the moment, meaning for
example:
- the production organization (who does what, when, how and why)
- laws and regulations
- company policies
- technology, and technological development...
... and so forth.

That's about it.

/Christer

Christer Clerwall