[Air-l] Overwhelming Response!

Ted M Coopman coopman at u.washington.edu
Sat Feb 12 15:58:37 PST 2005

Okay, this is great feedback and against my better judgment I will go for it!

I did have a question about the online form. Am I correct to assume that when submitting a panel that the "primary author," the "abstract," and the "program insert" fields would first be for the panel organizer, the general panel abstract, and program insert?

So would one use the "add another author" function for each panel participant? I don't see a way to put each participants individual abstracts in (just a field for a bio).

Since I will be doing a lot of data entry, a little help ahead of time would be great.

Thanks,

-TED

Ted M. Coopman
Department of Communication