[Air-l] IR 6.0: Posting my submission online?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Feb 17 07:18:29 PST 2005

i dunno what others will say, but i was putting my coauthored paper
proposal online eventually, if i haven't done so already.  i do think
that blogging it could be an issue because content would be distributed
in rss.  i think it would be best to put it up on a page, then link to
that instead of blogging it directly.  my concern is that perhaps the
reviewers already subscribe to your feed, and that probably wouldn't be
ideal.  mine is going up on a wiki, with other ones of mine.