[Air-l] Let me in, please?!!! (AOIR CONFERENCE SUBMISSION)

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Tue Feb 22 16:53:38 PST 2005

Thanks Jeremy-- I did just that after I sent the message to the list.

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
CANADA
519 884-1970 x3693
>>> jhuns at vt.edu 02/22/05 7:03 PM >>>
hi andrew, and other people with this question that will read this,

please contact the program chair(Caroline Haythornthwaite) about this.
she is the one that will be able to accept(or not depending on
judgement and circumstances) late submissions.  you will be able to get
her email from her email from the website or her prior posts here.

On Feb 22, 2005, at 6:56 PM, Andrew Herman wrote:

> Hello All-
>
> I just went to submit an abstract for the conference and the
submission
> site has been closed down.  I know I am day late but I didn;t
> confirmation from all of panel participants until today. I have a
nifty
> roundtable on methodologies of mibility that I think we be of great
> interest to many.  Will you please let me in?
>
> Andrew
>
> Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
> Associate Professor
> Department of Communication Studies
> Wilfrid Laurier University
> Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
> CANADA
> 519 884-1970 x3693

> http://aoir.org/airjoin.html

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments