[Air-l] Requesting Help: Blackberries and Mobility

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Wed Jan 12 14:41:27 PST 2005

Thanks, Alex.  Have we met yet?

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
CANADA
519 884-1970 x3693
>>> alex.kuskis at netscape.ca 01/12/05 4:44 PM >>>
Andrew,
By coincidence there's an article about RIM and Mike Laziridis in the
January issue of Wired. Here's the URL to the online article:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.01/perimeter.html?tw=wn_tophead_5
I might be interested in working on something like this and will talk
to you about it at WLU............Alex Kuskis
Alex Kuskis
PhD Candidate, OISE/U of Toronto
Adjunct Professor, Communication Studies,
Wilfrid Laurier U
Associate Faculty, Royal Roads U
alex.kuskis at netscape.ca
alex.kuskis at utoronto.ca