[Air-l] Studies of social networks and online community

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 19 09:45:35 PST 2005

Hi all. I am doing a book chapter on social nework and online community. I
know of and have work by Wellman, Hampton, Quan-Haase, Matzat, Park, as
well as my own work in this area. If you have done studies that use a
social network approach -- qualitative or quantitative -- I would like to
hear about them.
	Email me off list and I'll assemble a list. Thanks.  /Caroline

Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)    www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn
Associate Professor                                  phone: (217) 244-7453
Graduate School of Library and Information Science     fax: (217) 244-3302
501 East Daniel St., Champaign, IL 61820