[Air-l] small i and MSW

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Jan 20 16:27:10 PST 2005

i wouId say that the easiest way to do this is to modify the libraries
that you use.  if you turn off the default library and just use your
custom library, you can then have what you want in that dictionary....
though you will lack all the normal spell correction until you put it
into your dictionary.