[Air-l] Disadvantage of the Internet

Alexander Kuskis alex.kuskis at netscape.ca
Fri Jan 14 14:08:59 PST 2005

David Noble published 5 or 6 articles under the title "Digital Diploma
Mills: The Automation of Higher Education" 3 or 4 years ago. Most
of them were available on the Internet a couple of years ago and
probably still are. Here's a summary:
http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue3_1/noble/
And here's all of Chapter 1: http://communication.ucsd.edu/dl/ddm1.html
........Alex Kuskis