[Air-l] Web font sizes

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 19:03:42 PST 2005

Sorry I've been on the list a bit but I have to reply
to this.

Ultimately font size is determined by the reader
(viewer), go to the Explorer Menu> View >Font size
and select your font size preference. I forget what it
is in Netscape, it's in Preferences ?.

I leave my font sizes small when building as it is my
University's preference for a standard web page.  The
size to the viewer is not an issue - the VIEWER can
pick to go larger.

Grandparents who know this leave their Explorer View
font size on larger or largest. So they view every web
page in a large font.  They won't even SEE the small
fonts you are talking about unless someone changes
their settings!  ;-)

Cheers, Denise

--- Rosemary Agbonlahor <ro.agbonlahor at arcisng.net>