[Air-l] Disadvantage of the Internet

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Fri Jan 14 09:20:16 PST 2005

Cliff Stoll had a book some years ago...Silicon Snake Oil was the title
I think?...that as along these lines. There is also a Pew Internet
Project report from September 2000 titled "Who's Not Online" that
provides information about those who haven't gone online and those who
have but opted out of using the Internet  that may be of interest to
you.

Sj