[Air-l] Question about tracking the history of web sites

LEE JENG HOON jenghoon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:28:39 PST 2005

Hi.

I am wondering whether we can track the changes in the web sites with a
given topic.

For example, when I look for web sites on abortion and I like to see the
growth of the popularity on the Internet, is there any way to compare the
web sites  at the six month ago with the web site at this moment?   I know
some search engines provde some options to set "Date" to limit the web sites
by the terms of update.

I like to have any thoughts and ideas for problems and sugggestions.

Have a nice weekend.

Jenghoon Lee