[Air-l] Teen and College Bloggers

Amanda Lenhart alenhart at pewinternet.org
Tue Jan 25 08:59:51 PST 2005

Hi Erika (and others),

You may also want to check out David Huffaker's MA thesis (available
online) at http://cct.georgetown.edu/thesis/DavidHuffaker.pdf

Huffaker, David. (2004) _Gender Similarities and Differences in Online
Identity and Language Use Among Teenage Bloggers_, Georgetown
University, Washington, DC.

Also, I'd look for some new Pew Internet data on that very topic in the
next few months. I can't give you an exact time frame, but late spring
would be my very rough guess.

Best,

Amanda

Amanda Lenhart
Pew Internet & American Life Project
&
MA Candidate
Communications, Culture and Technology Program
Georgetown University

alenhart at pewinternet.org