[Air-l] Studies on email use and collaboration

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:42:26 PST 2005

Karim,

It may help you to get in contact with David Brake, PhD researcher in Media
and Communications, London School of Economics & Political Science:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/media@lse/study/mPhilPhDMediaAndCommunicati
ons.htm

Also see http://davidbrake.org/ (home page) and http://blog.org/ (weblog)

He is the author of Dealing With E-Mail -
http://davidbrake.org/dealingwithemail/ gives ordering info and
supplementary links

Janna Anderson

On 1/18/05 5:37 PM, "Karim R. Lakhani" <lakhani at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if people can point me to articles and studies on email use
> and collaboration - are there any studies that show how collaboration occurs
> via email?  Also any studies that look at how many recipients per message?
>
> TIA

Janna Quitney Anderson
Assistant Professor of Communications
Director of Internet Projects