[Air-l] Deaf populations and Internet use

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:01:00 PST 2005

If you are interested in the deaf community, then one of the most
interesting things going on is the developing competition among the deaf
in disc (Frisbee) golf: http://www.deafdiscgolf.com/

--

Terry Calhoun, MA, JD
Director of Communications and Publications
e terry.calhoun at scup.org
p 734.883.4407
f 734.998.6532
w http://www.scup.org