[Air-l] CFP: AoIR's conference : Internet Research 6.0: Generations

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jan 12 04:18:41 PST 2005

Dear Caroline,

sorry for answering so late... but I would like
to volunteer as a reviewer, having done this the
past three years....

fields of interest: journalism, surveillance, identity issues, space

I look forward to the website... as it was mentioned in the report...

best and a happy new year. it is not too late yet.

nilz

--
Dr. Nils Zurawski
Universität Hamburg