[Air-l] collaboration on email -- 1 more article

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 19 13:43:52 PST 2005

Karim Lakhani has asked about papers about collaboration via email.

Anabel Quan-Haase and I have just finished a few such papers. One has been
published (in Analyse und Kritik which is not online) and one will be
published within the year in a book about Community and Collaboration in
Business that Oxford U Press is publishing, and is edited by Paul Adler
and Charles Heckscher.

Almost final versions of both of these papers are available on my website.
Look under Publications - Cybersociety - Work. Also see Anabel's Univ of
Toronto dissertation, 2004, at the University of Toronto.

 Barry