[Air-l] old technologies and Michele Martin

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 27 15:18:25 PST 2005

Someone responded to Amanda's request for style in then-new technologies
with a reference to an article that "M. Martin" wrote. I recall that is
"Michele Martin" who received a PhD from the Department of Sociology,
University of Toronto about 20 years ago. You can look up the diss. at
UMI. I have lost track of Michele, alas.

Somehow I find it cognitively hard to think of Amanda Lenhart as a newbie
master's students, after all the great Pew Internet reports she's written!

 Barry