[Air-l] small i and MSW

Andy Williamson & Ruth DeSouza andy at wairua.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 16:21:29 PST 2005

Hi Barry

I just tried this with Word2003 and I don't have the same problem... Have
you inadvertently added "Internet" with a big 'I' to your custom
dictionary... That would explain the behaviour.

You can check from "tools, spelling and grammar" and from the dialog box
take "options", at the next one "custom dictionaries". Select a dictionary
from the list and then "modify" (it's a bit cryptic!).

Andy

::andy williamson
::wairua consulting limited
::po box 60-517 | Titirangi