[Air-l] disability & blogging?

Peter T. ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 14 16:58:43 PDT 2005

Hi Gerald,

I am disAbled with schizophrenia and keep a blog at

http://www.schizophrenia.com/journey/

I am also a member of the Society of Internet researchers and a disAbilites
activist in Ottawa, Canada.

I think my blog is a good example but you can judge that too if you want.

Peter Timusk B.Math Just trying to stay linear
www.crystalcomputing.net >blog> http://logbook.crystalcomputing.net
www.webpagex.org >blog> http://notebook.webpagex.org