[Air-l] London...the internet accounts

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Thu Jul 7 05:55:50 PDT 2005

...BBC has created an online environment where people who are "blocked" in
the areas of explosions are sending hundreds of e-mails, pictures, but also
mms, sms and calls to tell what's going on - and ask what's going on -  I
was told by a friend who works at BBC. I am reading on the Internet those
stories from  central
London...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4659237.stm

I have no TV  here at home...the Internet is my only window on the world
.....what a world....
...I was in London just few days ago....

Monica
Prof.  Monica Murero, PhD
Director,  E-Life International Institute
Professor in Communication and Media Integration

University of Florence MICC - Center of Excellence
for Media Integration and Communication
Mailing address: Largo de Gasperi, 1
50137 Firenze (Italy)

Tel. + 390 55 4237401
Fax + 390 55 4237400
       +390 550 5187 29
Website http://www.micc.unifi.it
E-mail: monica.murero at unifi.it

International Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
AoIR Executive Board -  Appointed Seat
http://www.aoir.org/?q=node/133
http://www.captaindoc.com/interviews/interviews12.html