[Air-l] AoIR 6.0 Chicago 2005 Registration is now open

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Thu Jul 7 04:46:27 PDT 2005

Chicago has some of the most excellent public transportation anywhere in
the US.  It should not be difficult to find less central (and a bit
cheaper) accomodations and ride public transport in for the conference.
Just to reassure you :)

$155 does initially sound expensive but remember that this is fairly
centrally located inside a major city...  there's a bit of a premium
involved for that.

--elijah