[Air-l] Telecommunications Grad Programs

ANDREW RUSSELL arusse14 at jhem.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 13 09:26:36 PDT 2005

Hi Ralph -

There is a terrific Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program at the University of Colorado at Boulder, http://itp.colorado.edu/

The program is designed around the conviction that students should be trained in economics, law, and policy as a complement to the technical skills they need to be successful professionals. It is a diverse program with an international student body, a very distinguished faculty, and plenty of opportunities for mentoring and internships with firms in the Denver area (Qwest, Sun, IBM, Level 3, etc.). Phil Weiser hosts fantastic conferences through his Silicon Flatirons Telecom Program (http://www.silicon-flatirons.org).  And of course you get to live in Boulder ;-)

Andy Russell
History of Science and Technology
Johns Hopkins University