[Air-l] Young Islamists, ICTs & participation

Sheizaf Rafaeli sheizaf at rafaeli.net
Mon Jul 25 01:06:44 PDT 2005

Prof. Loader,

Ms. Asmaa Ganayem ( http://asmaa.isc.ac.il/ ) is a doctoral student working
with me on related questions.
Our project addresses the relationship between traditional vs.
modern/globalized culture and the diffusion/adoption and use of ICTs in Arab
communities.

We would welcome contact.

Also, you may be interested in a new book, just published:

Heidi Campbell (2005) Exploring Religious Community Online: We are one in
the network, New York: Peter Lang Publishers
on amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0820471054/qid=1121634985/sr=1
-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-6630853-5323332?v=glance&s=books
 or at amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0820471054/qid%3D1121634883/026-181
9746-1378826

Sheizaf

Prof. Sheizaf Rafaeli
Center for the Study of the Information Society
and the Graduate School of Business
University of Haifa.       Tel +972-4-8249578
sheizaf at rafaeli.net    http://sheizaf.rafaeli.net
http://infosoc.haifa.ac.il
Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.