[Air-l] islamic networks

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 25 13:08:23 PDT 2005

Re Islamic networks, see also Susan Bastani. 2001. "Muslim Women
On-Line." Arab World Geographer 3 (1): 40-59.
which may be more conveniently found on our NetLab website.

Altho the participants in the study were anonymous, most were young women
in their 20s and 30s, in North America.

Big Qs in those more innocent days were "How do I tell my boss nicely that
I don't shake hands or air kiss?" and "WHere can I find halal meat?"
 Barry