[Air-l] Fwd: Thought you might be interested...

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:17:26 PDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M. Brianna Stallings <komodo79 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jul 28, 2005 12:24 PM
Subject: Thought you might be interested...
To: museumfreak at livejournal.com

CALL FOR PAPERS: ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION
Deadline: August 1, 2005
The Electronic Journal of Communication invites scholarship that
broadly addresses the topic of new media in education, including the array of
audio-visual and computer-based technologies in elementary, secondary,
and post-secondary education as well as in adult and continuing
education. The Journal especially seeks examples of how the online environment
has changed existing learning experiences and created new ones, and
research dealing with the international and global possibilities raised by
these new technologies. The Journal encourages the submission of
empirical work, employing quantitative or qualitative methods, along with
historical analyses and literature reviews for a special issue scheduled
for publication in late 2006. Deadline for completed manuscripts August
1, 2005. Submissions should be electronic (.doc, .pdf or .rtf format
only). Inquiries about possible topics are welcome. Submissions and
inquiries should be directed to Concetta Stewart at cstewart at temple.edu or
Catherine Schifter at catherine.schifter at temple.edu.

"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Katherine Mancuso
PhD student, Program in Culture History & Theory

Anthropologists and labor unions allied: http://AAAUnite.blogspot.com
Orphans V: Science, Industry, Education: http://www.sc.edu/filmsymposium
Social software linkage: http://del.icio.us/museumfreak
My weblog: http://museumfreak.livejournal.com