[Air-l] AoIR 6.0 Chicago 2005 Registration is now open

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Thu Jul 7 21:17:28 PDT 2005

Michela:

There are other options undoubtedly, but none that AoIR can officially
sanction. We have a contract with the Marriott that provides us with
meeting space and other amenities in exchange for having conference
attendees stay at the hotel. (Should we not meet the minimum number of
attendees, we will have to pay for the meeting space.)

I would encourage you to consider sharing a room if the cost is
prohibitive. In all likelihood (barring the occasional good luck with
Priceline or other such site) most hotels near the Marriott will be
priced the same, or higher.

Thanks,
Sj