[Air-l] Anyone know of published, qualitative studies of trust on e-bay?

Nafus, Dawn dnafus at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 00:16:48 PDT 2005

Becky Ellis and Anna Haywood at the University of Essex are doing some excellent qualitative work on ebay as a consumption/performance of knowledges phenomenon, though not on trust specifically.  They are running this conference http://www.essex.ac.uk/chimera/culturesofebay/Programme.html  The names in the programme should give some guidance.