[Air-l] Content analysis of the web

Klaus Bruhn Jensen kbj at hum.ku.dk
Mon Jul 18 23:30:00 PDT 2005

This combined genre and content analysis of websites, coming out next
month, develops a typology of functionalities in terms of their
discursive forms and anticipated social uses, and may be of interest
in the present context,
http://modinet.dk/pdf/antologier/InternetDemocracyModinet.pdf

Comments appreciated - thanks,
Klaus.

--

____________________________________
Klaus Bruhn Jensen

Department of Media, Cognition, and Communication
Film and Media Studies Section
University of Copenhagen
Njalsgade 80
DK-2300 Copenhagen S