[Air-l] tech & society course outline

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 21 13:45:02 PDT 2005

Re the inquiry about course outlines for AoIR stuff:

Tracy Kennedy and I taught an advanced undergrad Sept > April course in
Technology and Society 2004-2005. The syllabus is at:
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman/courses/soc356-04.html

We're doing it again this year, but haven't finished revised syllabus.

 Barry