[Air-l] Roommate finder

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:37:46 PDT 2005

sure, we just use the forums, but the recent sql upgrade requires an
upgrade for that, so that is out for now.  So what I've done is
changed the default skin for the aoir wiki to cologneblue, which
should be more usable for most people.  then i added this http://
wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Roommate_Finder   which is a perfectly
serviceable roommate finder method.

hope that helps,